What is you and your family’s plan if you should fall ill, get injured or pass away at home or out of state/country?
Who do you call?
What Will It Cost?
Who Will Pay?
How Will It Be Paid For?
The Answer Is:
We pick up where traditional travel insurance plans leave off.
Most people have health insurance; when they’re ready to travel, adding travel insurance should be enough to cover “life’s unexpected moments,” right? Wrong.
Being stranded somewhere other than your hospital of choice should never be an option. Unfortunately, this practice is widely accepted as being good enough.
What Is Included
- Hospital to Hospital Emergency Air Transport
- Vehicle Return (RV’s, Autos, Motorcycles, Vessels)
- Visitor Transport
- Transportation for Recuperation Nearer Home
- Commercial Carrier Medical Escort Flights
- Minor Children/Grandchildren Return
- Physical Remains Return
- Companion Transportation
- Return Transportation After Recovery
- Incidental Expense Allowance
- Organ Retrieval
- Organ Recipient Transportation